Terms and conditions
Use of this site is provided by World Jewish Relief subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. General: Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
2. World Jewish Relief reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to World Jewish Relief are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will World Jewish Relief be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
5. World Jewish Relief does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
6. Copyright restrictions: Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from World Jewish Relief. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by World Jewish Relief to use any item displayed.
Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not World Jewish Relief). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
7. World Jewish Relief takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and World Jewish Relief has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that World Jewish Relief approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
8. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, nonconfidential and non-proprietary information.
9. We may use personal information collected from the site to provide information to fundraisers to let them know about contributions made to their fundraising page.
11. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
12. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
13. Fees and transaction charges: World Jewish Relief do not charge any fee to persons who participate in the online donation service. The only fees applicable to donation transactions are those charged by SagePay and the card issuers.
14. Unauthorised card use: When a donation is made the transaction is final and not disputable unless unauthorised use of your payment card is proved. If you become aware of fraudulent use of your card, or it is lost or stolen, you must notify your card provider in accordance with its reporting rules.
15. Security Policy: Full card details are not stored by World Jewish Relief on our servers. However, card details are stored by our payment provider SagePay for the purposes of processing your donation. Information that is stored by World Jewish Relief about individual donations is not made available to other organisations or companies without your express consent; to email you with information about worldjewishrelief.org.uk or other relevant products and services; to contact you to discuss, confirm or check your donation details or to use in aggregate form that is not personally identifiable for analysis.
World Jewish Relief’s registered office is at Oscar Joseph House, 54 Crewys Road, London, NW2 2AD, Charity Number 290767
Donations will only be refunded if the refund complies with the Charity Act 2011 and is at the discretion of World Jewish Relief.
Please contact us within 28 days of making your donation if you would like to claim a refund.
You will be charged the stated donation amount plus one standard network charge (rates vary according to providers). World Jewish Relief will receive 100% of your donation. We may contact you again in the future. If you would like to donate but do not want us to contact you again, end your message with NO INFO. UK only.