Virgin London Marathon 2019
Take part in the London Marathon, the world's biggest fundraising event!
Race past iconic landmarks as you're spurred on by an electric atmosphere and cascade of cheers, achieving the ultimate physical challenge while running to fight poverty and help those in need.
It's the experience of a lifetime and we're here to support you every step of the way!
Our Support - Whether you're a seasoned runner or it’s your first time:
- World Jewish Relief running vest
- Support on the day from our cheering squad
- Personalised professional fitness and training advice
- Access to our private Whatsapp group where you can swap training tips, fundraising advice and anything else marathon related with fellow team members
- Fundraising page with tips and advice to increase sponsorship
- Lots of dedication and support from our team with regular contact to boost your dedication and motivate you to train
- We will give you as much or as little support as you need
Registration Fee and Sponsorship:
The deposit to secure your place is £100 and is non-refundable. Our sponsorship target is £2000. We will provide you with ideas and inspiration to help you not only reach, but smash this goal!
To apply for one of our 2019 charity places complete a Registration Form by clicking on the link below. A member of our team will be in touch with you to discuss your place and help you to register.
Own place runners receive all the same support from our dedicated team as those with designated charity places, but there are no sponsorship targets to meet. We are always grateful for your support and for any funds you can raise.
**Deadline to register: 25 January 2019**
Already signed up - click 'Start Fundraising' below to set up your fundraiser page.
Questions? Comments? Get in touch with Zara at email@example.com or call 0208 736 1250.
We are really looking forward to having you in our team - run with World Jewish Relief to save lives and fight poverty!Start fundraising